Emotions are one of the components of our life. We are happy and sad, surprised and sometimes frowning with discontent. Women who smell do so more often than men. The first mimic wrinkles appear, as a rule, due to the active work of the muscles of the face. To stay in shape, you need to take care of your skin. Do not drown out emotions, always smile widely, do not forget about beauty recipes that are not at all difficult to cook at home. Let's take a look at the reasons for the appearance of wrinkles and how to eliminate them. Home rejuvenation masks, lotions, massage techniques, the right products - everything is in order.
Why is the skin aging
Stress, bad ecology, bad skin care - all of these affect our appearance. If you want to reset the age counter, first of all pay attention to your lifestyle, your nutrition, your psycho-emotional state. Alas, aging is inevitable - that's how a person is made.
Collagenis a substance responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. At an early age, collagen fibers have high density and absorption, like a sponge absorbs moisture and does not release it. Over the years, these fibers, responsible for our beauty, get thinner, the skin's hydrobalance is disturbed, softness and wrinkles appear.
But despite this, you can trick nature a bit, slow down the aging process and sometimes turn back time. Cardinal changes in appearance are possible only by medical methods, plastic surgery, equipment and injection techniques. It's expensive and not always good for your health. Timely skin care and a proper lifestyle is one of the professional advice of cosmetologists.
What leads to skin aging:
- The enemy of your beauty and your youth is smoking. Some of the signs are an earthy color, wrinkles around the eyes and in the nasolabial area.
- Next on the list is alcohol in high doses. Water exchange is disturbed in the skin, red streaks and spots appear. It destroys the liver, causes pathologies that not only cause aging, but are also life threatening.
- Stress, overwork, increased mental excitability lead to the appearance of bags, dark circles and bruises under the eyes, loss of turgor.
- Prolonged sun exposure. Sunburn ages. Choose: a bronze shade or firm, elastic skin. UV rays trap moisture, dry out and thin the top layer.
- Incorrect food. Sweet carbonated water, fatty fried foods, foods with dyes, preservatives, GMOs, chemical additives - all this causes peeling, acne, rashes, pigmentation.
We are what we eat. This phrase has already spread around the world, increasing the number of adherents to healthy eating. The subject of good nutrition can be discussed endlessly. But the fact remains that the foods we eat affect our health and how we look. If you want to be beautiful and young, follow our advice:
- Beef, veal and goldfish.These products contain a balanced protein that supports collagen fibers and normalizes hydrobalance. Goldfish and veal contain zinc, which is useful for the skin, which prevents flaking, soothes and stops inflammation.
- Avocado, hazelnuts, canola oil.Unsaturated fatty acids are essential for the production of collagen. By including these healthy foods in your daily diet, the effect won't make you wait long. The skin will receive the hydration and nutrition necessary for firmness and elasticity. The epidermis will become less sensitive to the effects of the external environment and the hydrobalance will be restored.
Avocados and walnuts contain vitamins A and E, which fight aging and give skin a healthy color. Nuts and avocados can be added to salads, side dishes. Season the vegetables with canola oil or take a teaspoon half an hour before meals.
- Currants, oranges, sauerkraut, peppers. These products contain a record amount of vitamin C, one of the beneficial beauty functions of which is to aid in the production of collagen and to tighten the structure of blood vessels. Supplement your diet with vegetables and fruits. Thus, cabbage in combination with beef improves the absorption of proteins by the body, thus intensely nourishing the collagen fibers. The skin regains its original radiance and elasticity. Add berries and fruits to desserts. For a daily dose, a handful of blackcurrant and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice are sufficient.
- Spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, lettuce.Dark green vegetables contain beta-carotene, which when ingested is converted into vitamin A, which is responsible for the regeneration of skin cells. The skin feeds, peels, allergic rashes disappear. These products can be eaten together or separately, added to salads and as a complement to lunch or dinner.
- Sunflower, flax seeds, grapes, olive oil.These vegetable oils contain high amounts of vitamins E and A, which we discussed above. Unique anti-aging effect: maintenance of turgor, restoration of hydrobalance, relief of inflammation, peeling. Season salads with a few drops of lemon juice and use in marinades for meat and fish. Tasty, simple and healthy.
Ways to rejuvenate facial skin at home
You can look beautiful and young without expensive procedures, weekly visits to beauty salons. You can also keep your skin toned by yourself. The main thing is to love yourself and not to spend time on beauty sessions at home. Let's introduce 4 effective ways:
- Peelings, masks, scrubs.Peels and scrubs cleanse the skin, remove excess sebum, blackheads, dead epidermis particles prepare the surface for further procedures. The masks nourish and moisturize well and are applied to prepared and cleansed skin. All formulations can be prepared with your own hands from conventional products. For peels and scrubs - coffee grounds, sugar, crushed fruit stones. The ideal ingredients for masks are sour cream, strawberry, cucumber and honey.
- Ice cubes.Tightens pores, stimulates blood circulation, relieves swelling, eliminates morning bruises under the eyes. Cosmetologists recommend performing the procedure immediately after sleep. Prepares the skin well for makeup application.
- Cooling herbal compresses.They make the skin fresh, radiant, hydrate, relieve puffiness. Apply to a face wiped with a lotion or tonic. The broth should cool, ideally from the refrigerator.
- Facial massage.A special technique normalizes blood circulation, tightens the contours on the principle of lifting, restores turgor. Allows to eliminate traces of aging, to smooth wrinkles in the nasolabial region.
Facial massage for rejuvenation at home
We will take you step by step through how to do a rejuvenating massage without the help of a beauty specialist.
Step 1.We start with the eyebrows. With two fingers - thumb and forefinger - in circular movements of low amplitude, massage the line of the eyebrows towards the temples. 10 times will be enough. Important: to relax the muscles, it is better to close your eyes.
Step 2.To smooth out small wrinkles with the index finger, draw along the upper eyelid - from the inner corner to the outside and along the bottom - tonose. So 8 to 10 times.
Step 3.We work with the nasolabial area: with supportive movements we draw lines from the tip of the nose to the lips and to the sides, towards the lobe of thehear. Two to three minutes.
Step 4.Use your fingers to press the code, starting with the front area and ending with the chin. This technique restores blood circulation.
Step 5.The last step is to stroke the chin and cheeks. Movements should be slow and smooth, direction - from the nose to the edges.
Before starting your massage, ventilate the area well. A calm and relaxing environment is an important element. The procedure is best done before bedtime.
Folk beauty recipes
You can find a complete set of ingredients for making a mask to rejuvenate your face at home in your refrigerator. In order not to miss the proportions and to know exactly which component is responsible for what, we present you the detailed recipes:
- Mask with cucumber and almond milk.We make a mixture of a tablespoon of condensed almond milk, a fresh grated cucumber on a fine grater, three tablespoons of oatmeal, ground into flour in a blender. Mix everything well, let infuse for 10 minutes. Apply to cleansed skin for 15 minutes. We wash with water.
- Herbal bath.For the broth you need a mixture of herbs: linden, coltsfoot, chamomile, birch leaves. Fill the herbs with boiling water, let stand 20-25 minutes, then cool. Mix with herbal infusion, half a glass of almond milk and half a teaspoon of tea tree oil. We wipe the face with a cotton ball twice a day - in the morning and before bedtime.
- A bath of bran decoction.Grind the bran in blenders, fill with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 5-7 minutes. Then we throw the bran over a sieve, pour the liquid into a separate container and let it cool. Wipe off your skin before going to bed.
- Mask with almond oil.The oil does not need to be mixed with anything. The secret of the mask is to whip the oils with a whisk (for oxygenation). Apply the oil in a thin layer, do not rinse. Keep until completely absorbed.
- Sage lavender balm.Take 50 grams of lavender and the same amount of sage, pour dry wine and let it steep for two weeks. Then we use the liquid as a toner for the face - after washing, before applying the cream.