Are there any methods of facial rejuvenation without radical interventions such as injections or even a scalpel?
Of course, such methods exist and are successfully applied in practice, warding off invasive techniques.
Modern cosmetology is intensively developing new effective technologies based on minimal damage to the skin and reducing pain during the procedure.
Today we will tell you how laser facial rejuvenation using diode laser is done, what is the fundamental difference from other types of lifting, and we will evaluate theadvantages and disadvantages of the method.
Rejuvenation of the diode laser
Cosmetologists widely use laser techniques for a variety of purposes: peeling, hair removal, biorevitalization, tattoo lightening and much more.
In general, laser procedures are divided into two types. That is, either with damage to the structures of the skin, or in a gentler mode. The method of laser facial rejuvenation also refers to modern economical techniques.
Diode laser operation
Due to the minimal thermal effect on the skin, the diode laser is considered a cold laser by its properties. The skin heating is present, but the essence of the method is that it does not give the sensation of hellish overheating on the surface, as with laser resurfacing.
The advantage of a diode laser is that it can penetrate deep enough into the skin, retaining its properties without generating waste heat.
By itself, the laser beam from a diode device has a wavelength between 810 and 940 nm and, imperceptibly seeping inwards, causes the following response from your skin:
- awakens the cells which, seeing a beam shining above them, begin to function better.
- stimulates the production of collagen and elastin - substances without which the skin cannot be firm and glowing.
- stimulates regeneration processes: activated cells begin to notice their weaknesses themselves and activate their own mode of renewal.
This is the main difference between this technique and mesotherapy, including biorevitalization: the effect of the procedure is due to the targeted production of young cells stimulated by the laser, and not to the saturation of the layersmedians of the skin with drugs. As a result, the skin is visibly fresher and more youthful.
Indications and contraindications for laser facial rejuvenation
Now that we have an idea of how a diode laser works, let's take a look at the features to consider before we make a decisive rush to the beautician for a beauty recipe.
Thus, the absolute indications for the procedure can be:
- turgor decrease;
- crumpled mesh;
- mimics wrinkles;
The contraindications are all the usual exceptions to go to the aesthetic medicine cabinet:
- blood diseases: thrombocytopathy, thrombosis, hemophilia, von Willebrand disease and others.
- cardiovascular pathology;
- systemic organ diseases;
- diabetes of any type;
- hereditary autoimmune: lupus, rheumatoid inflammation, vasculitis;
- mother and baby are at risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- sensitivity to light or fresh tan
There is a very important point to consider before performing a laser procedure.
The laser beam emitted by the diode device comes into contact and mainly binds to the skin pigment - melanin, under normal conditions and the adequacy of the ongoing processes, it can not cause any damage. But if you are worried about questionable neoplasms on your body, suspicious moles and lumps, you should let your doctor know.
Since interference with the metabolism of melanin, with certain risks of predisposition to oncology, can lead to a malignant course of the process.
And still few people know and are rarely warned that many groups of drugs have the effect of photosensitizing side effects, that is, they increase the sensitivity of the skin to ultraviolet rays.
These are broad categories of drugs: contraceptives, antibiotics (especially fluoroquinolones and tetracyclines), antipsychotics, cardiologicals, antifungals, diuretics and many others, in some circumstances even B vitamins can cause an adverse reaction.
Therefore, you should inform the cosmetologist about taking any medication, indicating the dosage and duration of use. This can help you in several ways to avoid the development of negative consequences, such as skin redness and sunburn.
Pros and Cons of Laser Rejuvenation
Any medical manipulation definitely has its pros and cons. Laser rejuvenation is no exception. And before making a responsible decision, it is necessary to carefully assess all the pros and cons.
- does not cause discomfort in the process.
- is relatively safe in the absence of contraindications.
- Your own cells start to function better without the use of drugs.
- can be used on the most delicate areas of the face - the skin around the eyes.
- At the end of the course, the skin not only looks younger, but also acquires a special tenderness and radiance that can only delight.
- does not require special preparation and rehabilitation, the main thing is to avoid exposure to ultraviolet rays on exposed skin for a while.
There are also disadvantages:
- The effect of the procedure does not appear immediately, but after about 3-4 sessions, depending on the initial condition of the skin.
- periodically it is necessary to maintain the result obtained with new courses.
- the equipment on which the technique is performed has a high cost, and the doctor performing the procedure must have excellent qualifications, so you should not expect low prices for this service.
- strict attention to possible contraindications.
Interestingly.Diode laser is used in cosmetology not only for rejuvenation purposes, but it has found more widespread use as a means of removing hair growth. unwanted on the body.
Laser hair removal is an effective and fast way to remove unwanted hair from almost any part of the body. For a few cosmetic procedures, you can achieve soft and smooth skin. The procedure is safe and harmless.
But for hair removal a completely different beam length and intensity is used, so don't worry, when you come for young people, you might have a face without lashes, eyebrows and a perky gun onthe edge of the scalp.
The device is customizable and adjustable, which is perfect for two fundamentally different cosmetic procedures.
At what age can laser rejuvenation be done
Life makes us frown, smile, squint slyly, and over time, the skin is tired of reverting to its original smooth format.
Laser rejuvenation restores natural elastic functions, helps connective tissue cells to function better, stimulates protection against external stimuli.
In general, manipulation deserves attention, as it gives you the opportunity to enjoy your beauty and youth without pain.
The procedure is recommended from the age of 18 to treat acne, and in the last 25 to 40 years to maintain cell function and youthful skin. An experienced beautician will always be able to help you make the right choice to achieve your goal and understand all the nuances.